PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE (THE “TERMS”). BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING THE https://www.zohemp.com WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH LINKS TO THIS AGREEMENT (collectively, THE “WEBSITE”) IN ANY WAY OR BY CLICKING AN “I ACCEPT” OR SIMILAR BUTTON, YOU REPRESENT THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, (2) YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH Z+O INNOVATIONS, LLC (“the Company”), AND (3) YOU HAVE THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THE TERMS ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR the Company YOU WORK FOR, AND TO BIND THAT COMPANY TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
THESE TERMS INCLUDE A CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND A WAIVER OF JURY TRIALS, AND PROVISIONS REGARDING BINDING ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE MOST DISPUTES. THESE TERMS LIMIT THE REMEDIES THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE WITH THE COMPANY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT these Terms are subject to change by the Company, in its sole discretion at any time. When changes are made, the Company will make a new copy of the Terms available at the Website. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the end of the Terms. If we make any material changes, and you have provided us with your e-mail address, we will also send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately for new users of the Website and will be effective for existing users upon the earlier of thirty (30) days after posting of notice of such changes on the Website or thirty (30) days after dispatch of an e-mail notice of such changes. The Company may require you to provide consent to the updated Terms in a specified manner before further use of the Website is permitted. If you do not agree to any change(s) after receiving a notice of such change(s), you shall stop using the Website. Otherwise, your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE WEBSITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS.
- USE OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES. The Website, and the content and information available on the Website (collectively “the Company PROPERTIES”) are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Subject to the Terms, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to reproduce portions of the Company Properties for the sole purpose of using the Website for your personal purposes. Unless otherwise specified by the Company in a separate license, your right to use any the Company Properties is subject to the Terms.
CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Company Properties or any portion of the Company Properties; (b) you shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other the Company Properties (including images, text, page layout or form) of the Company; (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text” using the Company’s name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Company Properties except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download data from any web pages contained in the Website (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) you shall not access the Company Properties in order to build a similar or competitive website, application or service; and (g) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Company Properties may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update or other addition to the Company Properties shall be subject to the Terms. The Company, its suppliers and service providers reserve all rights not granted in the Terms. Any unauthorized use of the Company Properties terminates the licenses granted by the Company pursuant to the Terms.
- REGISTERING YOUR ACCOUNT. In order to access certain features of the Company Properties you may be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Terms, a “REGISTERED USER”is a user who creates an account with the Company (“ACCOUNT”) by either registering directly with the Company through the Website or logging into the Website with the user’s social networking service account (“THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT”). By logging in with your Third-Party Account, you represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to the Company and/or grant the Company access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating the Company to pay any fees or making the Company subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting the Company access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that the Company may access, make available and store (if applicable) any information, photographs, and/or other materials accessible through the Company Properties (“CONTENT”) that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT CONTENT”) so that it is available on and through the Company Properties via your Account. Unless otherwise specified in the Terms, all Third-Party Account Content shall be considered to be Your Content for all purposes of the Terms. Subject to the privacy settings that you have set in your Third-Party Account, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Account may be available on and through your Account on the Company Properties. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or the Company’s access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Account Content may no longer be available on and through the Company Properties. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER, AND the Company DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO IT BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SUCH THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT. The Company makes no effort to review any Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or noninfringement, and the Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Account Content.
- REGISTRATION DATA. In registering for the Services, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (the “REGISTRATION DATA”); and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or such other minimum age of requirement as may be applicable in your jurisdiction to be treated as an adult) and not a person barred from using the Company Properties under the laws of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security and exit from your Account at the end of each session. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Company Properties (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account at any given time. You agree not to create an Account or use the Company Properties if you have been previously removed by the Company, or if you have been previously banned from any of the Company Properties.
YOUR ACCOUNT. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of the Company.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT.
- FEEDBACK. You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to the Company (“FEEDBACK”) is at your own risk and that the Company has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to the Company a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Company Properties.
- USER CONDUCT. As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Company Properties for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms or by applicable law. You shall not (and shall not permit any third-party) either (a) to take any action or (b) make available any content on or through the Company Properties that: (i) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane; (iii) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail; (iv) involves commercial activities and/or sales without the Company’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (v) impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company; (vi) interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Company Properties or uses the Company Properties in any way not expressly permitted by the Terms; or (vii) to attempt or engage in, any potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Company Properties, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Company Properties, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the Company Properties, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the Company Properties by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing”, or “crashing” the Company Properties.
8. INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS.
USER RESPONSIBILITY. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Services and any other parties with whom you interact through the Services; provided, however, that the Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that the Company will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS. The Company Properties may contain User Content provided by other users. The Company is not responsible for and does not control User Content. The Company has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse or make any representations or warranties with respect to User Content. You use all User Content and interact with other users at your own risk.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. The Company Properties may contain links to third-party websites (“THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES”). When you click on a link to a third-party website, we will not warn you that you have left the Company Properties and are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites are not under the control of the Company. The Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites. The Company provides these Third-Party Websites only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Websites, or their products or services. You use all links in Third-Party Websites at your own risk. When you leave our Website, our Terms and policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third-party websites, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third-party.
- INVESTIGATIONS. The Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review the Website at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any content for any reason (or no reason), including if such content violates the Terms or any applicable law. Although the Company does not generally monitor user activity, if the Company becomes aware of any possible violations by a user of any provision of the Terms, the Company reserves the right to investigate such violations, and the Company may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate the user’s license to use the Company Properties, or change, alter or remove any content, in whole or in part, without prior notice.
INDEMFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company Parties harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of: (a) your use of, or inability to use, the Company Properties; (b) your violation of the Terms; (c) your violation of any rights of another party; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of the Terms or your access to the Company Properties.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE COMPANY PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. The Company PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Company PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION THAT: (1) THE COMPANY PROPERTIES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) ANY ERRORS IN THE COMPANY PROPERTIES WILL BE CORRECTED. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY THE COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPANY PROPERTIES OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TERMS, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE COMPANY PROPERTIES OR (2) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE COMPANY PROPERTIES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, COPYRIGHT, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE COMPANY PROPERTIES SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY THE COMPANY AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES OR (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE TERMS, THE COMPANY PROPERTIES OR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE COMPANY PROPERTIES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND YOU. THE LAWS OF SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE OTHER RIGHTS.
- PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Company Properties in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of the location on Company Properties of the material that you claim is infringing; (4) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (5) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Contact information for the Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement via email to: CopyrightClaims@ZOHemp.com.
TERM AND TERMINATION.
TERM. The Terms commence on the date when you accept them (as described in the preamble above) and remain in full force and effect while you use the Company Properties, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the Terms.
TERMINATION. If timely payment cannot be charged to your Payment Provider for any reason, if you have materially breached any provision of the Terms, if we are required to do so by law (e.g., where the provision of any of the Company Properties is, or becomes, unlawful), or if we choose to discontinue the Company Properties (in part or in whole), we have the right to, immediately and without notice, suspend or terminate any the Company Properties provided to you. If we become aware of any possible violations by you of the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate such violations. In the event that we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached any portion of the Terms, or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct, we reserve the right to (i) warn you via e-mail (to any e-mail address you have provided to us) that you have violated the Terms; (ii) notify and/or send any content you have provided to us to and/or fully cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities for further action; and/or (iii) pursue any other action which we deem to be appropriate. If, as a result of the investigation, we believe that illegal activity has occurred, we reserve the right to refer the matter to, and to cooperate with, any and all applicable legal authorities. We are entitled, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, to disclose any information or materials on or in the Company Properties in our possession in connection with your use of the Company Properties, to (i) comply with applicable laws, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Terms; (iii) respond to your requests for customer service; or (iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, its users or the public, and to comply with the requests of all law enforcement or other government officials, as we in our sole discretion believe to be necessary or appropriate. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately take any or all of the actions set forth herein without any notice or warning to you. You agree that all terminations shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for enforcing this provision. If you want to terminate being contact by the Company, you may do so by (a) notifying the Company at any time via email to Support@ZOHemp.com. Upon termination, your right to use the Company’s website will automatically terminate immediately. You understand that any termination may involve deletion of Your Content associated therewith from our live databases. the Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any suspension or termination, including for deletion of Your Content. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive, shall survive termination of Services, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitation of liability.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS. The Website can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to the Company Properties and other content that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that the Company intends to introduce such the Company Properties or content in your country. The Company Properties are controlled and offered by the Company from its facilities in the United States of America. The Company makes no representations that the Company Properties are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Company Properties from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Please read this Arbitration Agreement carefully. It is part of your contract with the Company and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
GOVERNING LAW. The Terms and any action related thereto will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the State of California, consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. The communications between you and the Company use electronic means, whether you visit the Company Properties or send the Company e-mails, or whether the Company posts notices on the Company Properties or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from the Company in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that the Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
RELEASE. You hereby release the Company Parties and their successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from third-party websites or your use of the Company Properties. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
ASSIGNMENT. The Terms, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without the Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
FORCE MAJEURE. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
COMPLIANCE. If you believe that the Company has not adhered to the Terms, please contact the Company by emailing us at Support@ZOHemp.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
NOTICE. Where the Company requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing the Company with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to the Company is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/permitted by the Terms, the Company’s dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice.
WAIVER. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of the Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
SEVERABILITY. If any provision of the Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Terms will remain enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
EXPORT CONTROL. You may not use, export, import, or transfer the Company Properties except as authorized by U.S. law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the Company Properties, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Company Properties may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United States embargoed countries; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Company Properties, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Company Properties for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You acknowledge and agree that products, services or technology provided by the Company are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States. You shall comply with these laws and regulations and shall not, without prior U.S. government authorization, export, re-export, or transfer any products, services or technology provided by the Company, either directly or indirectly, to any country in violation of such laws and regulations.
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS. In accordance with California Civil Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The Terms are the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior communications by you and the Company with respect to such subject matter.